Developing Through Time

Dear all,

DSC00006_2This is the final post in this series and I hope you have enjoyed reading all the posts prior to this one as much as I have. The last assignment I was given was to create a twelve minute though developed piece of music, that had the capacity to engage the listener throughout the whole duration of the piece.

Lets find out how it went down.

Continue reading

Patching with Max 6

Dear all,

I am in my final year at uni and I have decided to do a little blog series here about all the assignments I’ve been given this year, and talk about how it went and what challenges I faced, as well as what I learnt.


There are about six assignments in total for this year and the first one is a portfolio of MaxMSP projects.

Lets begin…. Continue reading